I need your help.
I want to share with other women all over the world–both single and married–how they can find true satisfaction and fulfillment in life.
I’ve poured my heart and soul into my new book to help women do just that, but I need your help to get the word out.
That’s why I’m inviting YOU to apply to be on the Book Launch Team for When Jesus Isn’t Enough: The Ultimate Meal for the Starving Single Woman.
You truly can make a difference by applying to be part of our book launch team–plus you’ll get some COOL and FREE stuff!
Together we can encourage the weary, inspire the discouraged, and call women everywhere to find their worth in an ever-deepening relationship with Jesus.
The Book Launch Team
A lot of work goes into launching a book to push past the noise of our busy lives and cheap “fillers” that leave us emotionally fat, but spiritually starved.
I chose to launch the book on Valentines Day, February 14, 2107, because so many women are deceived by so much of what the world defines as “love.”
Truth be told, some days, it doesn’t feel like Jesus is enough, even though we know He should be.
Well, if you want to be part of a community of people getting real about relationship with Christ, I would LOVE to have you join the team.
I cannot do this alone.
I need a team (yes, men can help too!) who share my passion for helping people find fulfillment and true identity in Christ.
This book launch team (the ultimate team for the Ultimate Meal?) will have exclusive access to me.
I plan on personally pouring everything I have into the launch and into enabling YOU to help spread this message in your circles of influence.
We’ve prepared done-for-you resources to make it super-easy to help.
If you ever plan on doing something like this yourself some day, the experience will be invaluable. Plus, it’s going to be a lot of fun.
Because I am pouring so much into it, I’ll only be accepting team members who want to make a difference. Please don’t apply if you really aren’t willing to help get the word out.
What You Get
If you sign up to join my Book Launch Team (and get accepted), here’s what you’ll get for your time:
- An autographed copy of When Jesus Isn’t Enough mailed to you as soon as it comes off the press!
- A PDF version of When Jesus Isn’t Enough so you can start reading right away!
- Exclusive access to me on several team phone calls where we’ll pray together, answer questions, and talk about the book.
- An invitation to book launch gatherings in Atlanta, Georgia and a special mention on my web site.
- Plus, you’ll get everything in The Ultimate Meal Book Bonus Buffet, a collection of helpful resources and exclusive audio interviews with friends like Jaci Velasquez, Megan Alexander, Shannen Fields and many more (including me going behind the scenes on the book). This Buffet package is available only to those who pre-order the book.
What I Ask of You
If you’re picked to be a part of this team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read the book right away. If you have a blog or other channel, post a kind review and link to the book sales page at my site. Prepare a kind review we can post here and on Amazon once they begin accepting reviews. (Don’t worry. I’ll let you know when.)
- Spread the word any way you can (social media, email lists, other networks) leading up to the book launch week February 14, 2017. I’ll provide you with tools and resources to make it easy.
- Be a raving fan for the cause of helping women find deep, lasting fulfillment in Christ! Think creatively and suggest ways to get the word out (I’m open to experimenting!).
I’m going to be “all in” for this effort, so I ask that you take it seriously, as well and help any way you can.
Let’s share living waters from the well where we will never thirst again.
We are going to limit the number of team members for the book launch, but as long as the form is available here, there is still room.
You do NOT have to have a huge following or a podcast or access to a billboard to be on the team. More than anything, I’m looking for people who are passionate about helping to spread the word! The questions below will help us stay in touch and let me get to know you more.
Everyone chosen to be part of the team will be notified by January 23, 2017!